The available types are - Drill down, roll up, filter, highlight and no impact.
Explain Charts in power BI?
- Bar Chart: Bar chart is used to display comparative analysis in the visualization
- Line Chart:Line chart is used to display the time series analysis
- Combo Chart: Combo chart allow you to combine a bar chart and line chart on the same visual.
- Tree Chart: It will show the data from left to right, it will show bigger measure in a smaller size. Each measure will display in different colour.
- Water Fall Chart:It is used to show the change in the particular value over a given period of time.